There is an easy 3-step process for parents and students to successfully complete prior to a student being approved to attend Compadre Academy.
Step 1) Student Enrollment Application
- Must be completed by the parent and student. If the student is out of the Tempe Union High School District, a transcript of credits must be attached before the applicant will be considered for admission.
Step 2) ADMISSION DECISION - Following the review of records, the records clerk or front office staff will notify the parent(s) of the decision and make arrangements for the registration and orientation process.
Step 3) PARENT REGISTRATION/ORIENTATION - During the scheduled appointment, both parent and student will meet with office and guidance staff where the following will occur:
- Review of all registration documents
- Review of all school policies/rule/regulations
- Counseling department reviews transcripts and performs credit checks
- Counseling department creates academic plan and schedules classes
- Payment of course fees